My Name in Turtle Art

Turtle art is a coding software where you can code to make a turtle draw and move around. There are some blocks like move forward 100 pixels or arc (a block to draw an arc or a circle). If you don’t know already, my name is Rohan and I drew my name in turtle art. Before you click on the link follow these steps. First when you enter, scroll up until you see a lot of code. Then click the x button near 5 codes pieces to shorten it. Then click the block with the start and 5 blocks that say ROHAN. I don’t know why the letter n is tilted and I’ve tried for around 30 minutes to fix it but I still didn’t get it to work. When you enter the link it will play the code in a wrong way. When it does this, click the eraser in the top right corner then play the code. Here is the link. At first this was a little easy, the letter “o” and the letter “n” were easy. For o all you need is an arc. For n, you need a half arc and some forwards. The letter a was pretty easy, all you had to do was make an arc but then put set x and y (which is like a teleport to certain coordinates). However to make it so that the turtle doesn’t draw when it teleports, but pen up then teleport then pen down. For the letters H and R were pretty much a combination of the code of the letters. This was more tedious than hard because of the constant pen and up down blocks but apart from that this was a good assignment.

1 thought on “My Name in Turtle Art

1. No link? No screenshot?

Excellent reflection, but I can’t see the project!

UPDATE: I found the link. But since it was just one word buried in the post, I missed it the first several times I looked for it. You may want to hyperlink more words to make it more obvious.